Frida Kahlo

This weekend I visited a friend, whom I've known for years since the time we were still studying and worked as caissieres in a supermarket for extra money. Nowadays we both have children and live in different cities, but we try to visit each other at least twice a year. 
This year I only saw her once, last weekend to be precise, due to a new house and busy schedules in general. 

Besides the flowers, card and money for the new house, I gave her a handmade Frida Kahlo. Last year she saw another Frida I made for a friend and she almost begged me to make one for her, too, for her Christmas stocking, but only now I had the chance to give Frida to her.


 www.betweennapsontheporch.net



Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag