Cow Skull Mochila

One of the great things of vacation, is that I have a bit more time to crochet. I used it to make something for myself: another mochila. 



A while ago I found a cross stitch pattern for a cow skull and I wanted to use it ever since.


I had to adapt the pattern to the size of the bag, because if I would use this pattern the bag would be a meter in height, but it worked out as I had in mind.


For the bottom I used a star pattern that I found here on Pinterest.

~*~

The bracelet my daughter made for her teacher is featured again! See it at Scrapality!

 
Thank you, Andrea!

Comments

  1. Wow - I used to do cross stitch - Thanks for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW’s DIY party - and don't forget to leave a comment – if you comment and your post is featured next week, it will also get pinned and tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cool! Great colors, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mochila, Liz. There is so much detail in the designs you have used. Thank you for sharing this lovely project with us at the Hearth and Soul Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design! Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is wonderful!!!! Great job Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail