Sugar Skull Drawing

Embroidered, crocheted, cross stitched, painted, I have them all: Sugar Skulls. Lots of drawings, too, but nothing wall hanging worthy. But this time I combined three things I love: skulls, Hawaii and butterflies, and made one I think is nice enough to hang above my craft table. Not only for the upcoming Dia de los muertos, but the whole year through.

I made the drawing with black permanent marker and pastel pencils.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net
~*~

This week my Sugar Skull Garland was featured by Crafter XD!!



Thanks, Maz Kwok

Comments

  1. your drawings are always so cool thanks for sharing liz have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful drawing! Thanks for sharing with us at the Merry Monday Link Party! Hope to see you again on Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome art work, my good friend loves these skulls you are very talented in what work you presented here
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail