Crochet Sugar Skull Garland

When I gave Google the search command 'crochet sugar skull' I came along a nice and simple pattern for these cute skulls. I started right away and making one took less than half an hour, so I thought I could make a whole garland. A colored edge and a little rose on top made them look a bit more like a sugar skull.




The pattern for the skull I found here, the idea to add a colored edge and a rose I found everywhere around the Internet.

~*~

My Fall Leaves Bunting was featured by Scrapality and by Oui Crochet!


Thank you, Andrea and Susie!!

And my Wrist Warmers were featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thank you, Sara!

Comments

  1. These are so cool! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little sugar skulls! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a garland! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That garland is officially awesome!!! Love, love, and love some more. Your creativity and talent never fails to knock my socks off, dear Liz.

    Big hugs & many thanks for your lovely comment on today's vintage outfit post,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely garland! I'm so sory that I can't do the same by myself, it would be a great decoration for Halloween.

    Kisses,
    Wood floor sanding London

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cool garland. Thanks for sharing on the #HomeMattersParty this week. I hope you join us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lizzy, this is a great garland! Thank you so much for linking this up at SHARE IT 34, FineCraftGuild.com As always, I love your contributions! Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skull garland you crocheted. So cute.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's pretty darned adorable Liz! Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frou-Frou. Will you join me again this week? Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This garland is cute! Love the skulls! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday! I hope you'll stop by this week's party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag