Whatever...

Found this one at Subversive Cross Stitch.


Don't you think one of the better things of growing older is that you care less and less about what other people think? 

You can find more funny cross stitch kits and PDF patterns at Subversive Cross Stitch. I'm thinking about purchasing the Daddy Bird Tattoo, the Curse and Show Me Your Teeth, too!

~*~

My Grapefruit Upside Down Cake was featured by Lamberts Lately and Busy Fingers, Busy Life!



Thanks, Leslie and Barbara!


Busy Fingers, Busy Life also featured my new Pillow!


Comments

  1. Goodness gracious, yes!!! Okay, I might not have been excelling on that front lately, but in general I've got a lot better and not letting other people's judgements bring me down or phase me as I've gotten older. I've worked at this consciously and will continue to, as life is such more free feeling when you aren't being weighed down by the stress and strife of caring what others think.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Featured your post with the 1940's knitted scarf from a couple of weeks ago!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Yes, that's definitely true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....so true! Thank you for sharing this with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you cross stitched this! I'm with you, I need to learn better to not worry about what other people think. :) Thank you for stopping by and linking up at The Creative Exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! Love this. I feel like so many people are doing cross stitch these days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag