Crochet & Cross Stitch Pillow

This pillow cover I wanted to make for a while and now that I saw this nice cross stitch pattern for the HOME letters, I thought the time was there! 



First I crocheted the cover in filet stitch. Then I crocheted a long, long chain in pink and used that to cross stitch the word HOME in the little holes in the filet pattern. The pattern for the letters I found here.

~*~

My Doily was featured this week by Busy Fingers, Busy Life!



Thanks, Barbara!!

Busy Fingers, Busy Life

Comments

  1. great work very pretty
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up with the Let's Get Real Party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pillow. I would have never thought to crochet the chain to cross stitch the word Home. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was just a try out, but I like the result!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag