Wanted #3

Red Planet Brooch by Tatty Divine
WANTED

Because I just love planets!

Comments

  1. Oooh, now isn't that out of this world fantastic?! :) Sorry, I love puns and word play, but it really is terrific and just as cute as can be. I'd wear it to go to a local observatory that's located less than an hour away from our house, if I had one myself.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love playing with language, too, but I'm not a native speaker of the English language, so I'm not so good with language jokes in English.
    I've been to an observatory once in my life (but it was one of the best in the world, located at Mauna Kea in Hawaii) and I've never seen so many stars in my life! Great, great experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag